6.06.2008

Summer Can Start...

...now that Caleb is out of school!

We do not have a second grader anymore. I cannot believe how much Caleb has grown and learned over the past year. On his first day of summer, he has done typical Caleb things: pancakes for breakfast, played a video game, watched a movie. I asked if he wanted to go anywhere. "No, I just want to be lazy." Enjoy it while you can, Caleb! Right now, we are just waiting for Ma to get here.

waiting for the bell to ring



leaving 2nd grade


"I'm a third grader now!"


Evan had his 6 month checkup yesterday. He is perfect! He weights about 17 pounds and is over 27 inches long. He is pretty much the biggest baby ever!

We are hoping to back in Virginia within the next couple of months. We are waiting on Randall's Medical Board results. After those get back, we are outta here! We are all looking forward to coming home. If only we didn't have to be on a plane for 16 hours (with a baby)!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a handsome 3rd grader. I'm almost on my way! I love the footprints!