4.13.2008

Keeping Up To Date

Well, Evan is really growing! He is just a little over 4 months and weighs almost 16 pounds. He's a big one! We have started to feed him cereal but he really just spits it out. He has wised up and every time I come near him with the spoon, he clamps his mouth shut! Caleb is involved in wrestling now. In his first tournament, he took home the Gold. Just yesterday, he placed second in his bracket and got a ribbon. This Friday, there will be an article about him in the Marine Corps paper. He also just received his report card--straight As, of course. An athlete and smart?! Hope that sticks around until college scholarship time!Randall is hangin' in there. I think I might put him in a home if anything else falls apart on him! He recently had another ankle surgery and is currently in a cast. He can walk around and do things and believe me, I have been making him do things since he is on leave for a month! His kidneys are still functioning at 34%. We were worried there for a little bit that they were getting worse but recent tests have all come back normal. He is on a Medical Board with the military right now to get benefits when he gets out. He is supposed to get out in October, however, the Medical Board may take up to a year and he may have to extend his getting out. Bottom line--we have NO idea when we will be going home.I am doing fine. I am enjoying staying home with all my boys. I go to visit my coworkers (who have become what I hope are lifelong friends) and students occasionally. I really miss my students and they tell me that they miss me as well. That really makes me feel good to know that I had somewhat of an impact on their lives.

We love and miss everyone!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, they are so cute! I miss you all so much. Can't wait to get back there!